casey, dawn, and blake

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Big Move

Yes...it's true. I have finally decided to move Blake to his own room to sleep.  In case anyone is wondering he is in his crib right now! There are many reasons to move a baby to his own room.
-Better sleep for him
-Better sleep for you
-They're getting older
-Actually getting use out of a baby room!
What was our deciding factor?
-He is too big for the bassinette! His head hits the top and he can't stretch his feet out.  Poor little guy seemed so uncomfortable! 

I decided to throw in some pictures of Blake sleeping. Do you notice a pattern?

I try to take the blanket down and he has it back up before I get out of the room :) Makes me smile every time...after I check and make sure he is breathing of course!

1 comment: