casey, dawn, and blake

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Blessed Life

Being a parent is probably the best thing in the world.  For anyone who has known me for a while you know that I have always wanted to be a mom.  I've decided it is a 1000 times better than what I was expecting.  Our lives are truly blessed. Here are the top 10 things I am thankful for.

10. New running shoes (or should I say my feet are thankful!)
     9. A cute home that I get to paint any time I want
          8. A car that will fit Blake's stroller
               7. A bread machine that doesn't smoke!
                   6. Good friends that encourage me
                       5. Living close to both of our families
                           4. A hardworking husband who loves his family
                               3. Final school semester for Casey (The end is in sight!)
                                  2. Being able to stay home with Blakesters
                                      1. A loving God who I get to know better every day!

Here are a few things we have been doing the last couple of weeks

Swimming and Roaring Springs


The Fair with friends


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you love that you get to paint any time you want! Only you (you know that, right!)

    Congrats on your blessed life. I love you!

    ReplyDelete