casey, dawn, and blake

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Summer Days

We can barely believe how big Blake is getting! It seems like just yesterday he was a tiny little guy now I can't help but call him "Mr. Chunk"! At 17 lbs he is quickly becoming the little man of the house.

Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Larry's House
The Green's invited us all out to ride the Swather (I have not idea if that's how it's spelled!) and to go slip'n sliding.  Brycen definitley had the most fun with the tractor....Jace actually rode it once!
Blake did get to sit in the tractor with Grandpa Larry.  Maybe when you're older you can learn to drive it!

But really Blake spends most of his time catching some zzzz's..................................

 He slept for 8 1/2 hours last night. What a champ! Here's to hoping it becomes a habit :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics - I miss that little guy! I guess he's a big guy now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our cousins! The boys talk about Carter and Halle all the time...sad they're in SLC :(. We're glad we get to be close to the Blakesters and you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the info about the family. i have to learn how to use these new fangled computer things. How's the program coming along?
    It's so neat that you get to talk to your sisters this way. aunt jo

    ReplyDelete